google.com, pub-1075295645606918, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 TKS: Lukashenko: I Am Not An Enemy To Myself

Lukashenko: I Am Not An Enemy To Myself

Commenting on his decision to declare 2021 the Year of National Unity, Alexandr Lukashenko spoke out his priorities very honestly for a politician. “So that people understand that I am not an enemy to my people and, above all, to myself,” the president said.


In general, the Belarusian leader expressed quite adequate thoughts about the need to unite the nation for the country's prosperity, about his possible resignation from office based on the election results, etc. But I liked more that he first of all thinks about himself, and then about his people. At least he is honest, and the Belarusians, I hope, will appreciate that they are in second place in the presidential rating, which is not so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Putin Fulfilled The New Year's Wish Of 13 Year Old Ksenia

Vladimir Putin talked by telephone with Ksenia Mazneva, 13, from St Petersburg, who took part in the New Year Tree of Wishes charity campaig...